Florida roadways are becoming more and more congested every year. Traffic accidents involving drivers that are impaired or drunk are far too many. Lives can be changed or taken as a result of the negligence of a drunk driver.
If you or a loved one have been victimized by a negligent driver who was drunk, it is very important to speak with a drunk driving accident attorney. At Rice Law Group P.A our experts are here to discuss your rights and options. We will advise you through every step of your case. Our goal is to protect your rights and seek maximum compensation for your losses.
Our drunk driving accident attorneys will hold the drunk driver and insurance carrier, financially responsible. We will aggressively pursue compensation for injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering.
After A Drunk Driving Accident:
– The first and most important thing to do after an accident is to call 911.
– If you are able to take photos of the accident scene then do. Above all take Photos of vehicles involved. This will only help your case. Location, people, injuries, vehicles and anything you think may be important.
– Make notes of details that are important. Damage, witnesses injuries and anything said or done that may be important.
– After that Seek Medical Help For injuries.
– Document Everything
– After That Contact Rice Law Group for a free consultation regarding the drunk driving accident.
Drunk Driving Is Not An Accident
Drunk driving accidents occur because the person at fault chose to be negligent. There are many alternative ways to travel when one chooses to drink. Therefore making a decision to get behind the wheel of a car and risk the lives of others is unacceptable. Rice Law Group P.A will aggressively pursue the maximum compensation possible. We will do everything possible to make sure the negligent party is held accountable and pays for their actions. Therefore We will pursue compensation for:
– All Medical bills resulting from the accident current and future
– Lost wages that have affected your finances
– Pain and suffering for all injured parties
– Expenses for Surgeries and Therapy
– Vehicle damage and adaptations
After your accident, do not discuss details with anyone. Often times insurance companies will pressure you into a mistake.
For instance agreeing to a settlement or saying something that could hurt your case. Contact a drunk driving accident attorney at Rice Law Group represent you and handle all communication.
We Don’t Get Paid Until You Settle
Contact the drunk driving accident attorneys of Rice Law Group for a no obligation consultation. Above all we will review and evaluate your case free of charge. Our experts have helped many drunk driving accident victims receive the compensation they deserve.
Call Us Today: (727) 201-9585